· All supplies must be requested on the Supply/Postage Request Form. This includes everything from toilet tissue to paper clips.
· Do not wait until you are completely out of something to order more. There is a time factor involved for requests to go to the Regional Office and supplies to come back to you. You must plan ahead. For ex., when a staff member changes the toner for the photocopier they should immediately place a supply request form for another one.
· Please be specific on items ordered.
o If order a lightbulb, ink cartridge, etc., list the item number or attach the old packaging to your request form.
o Indicated the total number needed.
o If you don’t have packaging or a number, be very specific on the item requested.
o Branch supervisor must initial request form.
Postage (and Petty Cash):
· Submit monthly requests by the 20th of the month for the coming month’s postage and petty cash needs using the Supply/Postage Request Form.
· Indicate amount requested and that it is for Postage or Petty Cash.
· When the supervisor receives the check it should be cased as soon as possible.
DO NOT pay for items personally and request reimbursement. This is not allowed. Plan ahead to have sufficient petty cash to handle branch needs. If there are any issues contact the Regional Office for assistance.
10.4A Supply/Postage Request Form