On November 1, 2023, the Kanopy play system will be replaced with a new ticket system.
What is changing?
• Instead of play credits, users will have a monthly ticket allotment.
• Each ticket represents $1 in cost to your library.
• Every title is labeled with a ticket value and viewing window.
• More flexible content pricing, including reducing the cost of some content.
• The Great Courses will be included in the ticket system.
Why is Kanopy replacing credits with a new ticket system?
• Provides clearer insight into the maximum cost per patron each month.
• Better represents your library’s costs.
• Easier for the users to know how many tickets they have.
• Clearer information on viewing period.
LEARN MORE (video) AT THIS LINK: