Step 1of 3 Basic Recipe Info
Enter your recipe basics here:
Step 2of 3 Adding Ingredients
Enter your recipe ingredients list below:
ADD MORE INGREDIENTS
Step 3of 3 Add Text & Submit
Directions / Instructions
Recipe notes, family source, or significance (optional)
PLEASE READ THIS TERMS AND CONDITIONS AGREEMENT ("AGREEMENT") CAREFULLY. THIS AGREEMENT IS BETWEEN YOU ("USER") AND THE BARRY-LAWRENCE REGIONAL LIBRARY.
1. In the submission of recipes, you agree to provide only true, accurate, current and complete information requested by the form (the "Personal Data") You represent that you are not barred from using the Services under any applicable law and that you will be responsible for all activities that occur under your Account. The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library reserves the right to remove any submitted information at any time for any reason. You acknowledge and agree that you have no ownership or other property interest in your submitted information (recipes) and that all rights in and to your Account are owned by and inure to the benefit of The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library.
2. You acknowledge that all content is the sole responsibility of the party from whom such content originated. This means that each User is entirely responsible for all content that User makes available through the Services or otherwise provided to The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library, whether online or offline and whether or not solicited by The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library ("User Content"). The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library has no obligation to pre-screen any content. You use all User Content at your own risk. Without limiting the foregoing, The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library reserves the right in its sole discretion to pre-screen, refuse, or remove any content. The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library shall have the right to remove any content that violates this Agreement or is otherwise objectionable.
3. Ownership of Sublimed Content. The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library does not claim exclusive ownership of any User Content you make available on the Services ("submitted recipes and other content"). However, when you as a User post, submit or publish Your Content on or in The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library Online Recipe Library Services, you represent that you have all of the necessary rights to grant The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library the license to display, promote, use, print, and maintain with respect to Your Content, you agree that you have no right or title in or to any content that appears on or in The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library Online Recipe Library Services.
4. Other Restrictions on User Conduct. You agree not to use The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library Online Recipe Library Services for any purpose prohibited by this Agreement or by applicable law. You shall not (and shall not permit any third party to) (a) take any action or (b) make available any content on or through the Services that: (i) infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity or other right of any person or entity; (ii) is unlawful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, libelous, deceptive, fraudulent, invasive of another's privacy, tortious, obscene, offensive, or profane; (iii) constitutes unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail; (iv) involves commercial activities and/or sales without The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library’s prior written consent, such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes; or (v) impersonates any person or entity, including any employee or representative of The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library Online Recipe Library Services.
5. Third-Party Links. The Services may contain links to third-party services such as third party websites, applications, or ads ("Third-Party Links"). When you click on such a link, we will not warn you that you have left the Services. The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library does not control and is not responsible for Third-Party Links. The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library provides these Third-Party Links only as a convenience and does not review, approve, monitor, endorse, warrant, or make any representations with respect to them, or any content, products or services accessible through such links. Your use of all Third-Party Links is at your own risk.
6. Electronic Communications. The communications between you and The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library use electronic means, whether you visit the Services or send The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library e-mails, or whether The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library posts notices on the Services or communicates with you via e-mail. For contractual purposes, you (1) consent to receive communications from The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library in an electronic form; and (2) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications and documents that The Barry-Lawrence Regional Library provides to you electronically will have the same legal effect that such communications or documents would have if they were set forth in "writing." The foregoing sentence does not affect your statutory rights.
7. Severability. If any portion of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intention of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.
8. Entire Agreement. This Agreement is the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and merges all prior discussions between the parties with respect to such subject matter.
IF YOU RELY ON ANY DATA OR INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH OUR SERVICES, YOU DO SO AT YOUR OWN RISK. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS THAT RESULTS FROM YOUR USE OF SUCH DATA OR INFORMATION.